Skip to main content

Featured post

De Jong blames Netherlands national team doctors for worsening his injury

  Barcelona officially announced De Jong's medial collateral ligament tear in his right knee. According to COPE reporter Victor Navarro, De Jong attributes the worsening of his injury to the Dutch national team's medical staff.

Malang Sarr: Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil was my favorite world cup match

 In an interview with official Chelsea media, Malang Sarr discussed his FIFA World Cup memories.


What are your first impressions of the FIFA World Cup?

This photo was taken in South Africa in 2010. I still remember the final – Spain versus the Netherlands. I was with my family in Senegal at the time.

What is your favorite FIFA World Cup match?

Germany versus Brazil, a 7-1 semi-final victory in 2014. No one expected such a result.

What is your favorite FIFA World Cup goal?

Mbappé's goal against Argentina in 2022 to make it 2-2. I got goosebumps at that moment.

Who is your FIFA World Cup hero?

Messi, Mané, and Pogba – Pogba is a team leader with the right mentality to lead the team

Comments