Featured post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
OFFICIAL: Celtic complete permanent transfer of Japanese defender Hayato Inamura to FC Tokyo
On 26 June, FC Tokyo officially announced that defender Hayato Inamura has completed a permanent transfer from Celtic Football Club.
FC Tokyo officially stated: "We hereby announce that Hayato Inamura, who was on loan from Celtic Football Club (Scotland), has decided to make a permanent transfer to FC Tokyo."
Hayato Inamura said: "I have decided to join on a permanent basis and will continue to play for FC Tokyo from the upcoming season. I will fight with the determination to become part of Tokyo's history. I believe that as long as I continue to work hard with the joy of wearing this blue and red jersey, I will surely achieve my goals. Let's win the championship together."
According to reports from Japanese media, the transfer fee was 1.5 million pounds.
Popular Posts
L'Equipe: French attackers collectively poor, Dembele and Olise disastrous
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments